At Oxendale's Market W. St. Paul
, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the locally sourced, organic, healthy food they deserve. Our locally owned grocery store in Saint Paul, MN, offers all of the grocery selections you need to keep you and your family fed, satisfied, and healthy, including meats, bakery items, produce, and gluten-free products.
Our market was built on the belief that every individual deserves fresh selections to choose from, friendly service, and a fun and welcoming atmosphere to shop in. Our grocery store offers all of the departments you would find at a larger chain store but eliminates the worry of where your food may have come from.
Our departments include:
- Meats - Our on-site butcher cuts and grinds various meats, including grass-fed beef, air chilled chicken, turkey, pork, and more, right in front of our customers to ensure freshness.
- Produce - We offer the highest quality fruits and vegetables, including local, in-season produce when possible.
- Grocery - We stock our aisles full of general items, specialty items, local items, organic or natural products, and bulk foods.
- Deli - Our on-site deli is the perfect place to grab a quick bite to eat. Choose from a variety of favorites, including pot pies, salads, and sandwiches made from scratch daily.
- Local Products - We take our customer's requests and suggestions in high regard and proudly offer the brands we have been asked to provide, including Holyland, Peace Coffee, Thousand Hills Grass-Fed Beef, Barsy's Almonds, Winter Goddess Foods, and much more.
- Bakery - We offer a variety of sweet goods, bread, organic bread, and gluten-free products from various sources.
- Floral and Gifts - We carry cookbooks, Avanti cards perfect for any occasion, fresh, in-season flowers, plants, and floral arrangements.
To learn more about our local market, stop by today or call (651) 457-2700.